Thursday, August 7, 2008
6 years and counting
Jon and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday. We didn't plan a whole lot because we want to go to Las Vegas in a few weeks and see a play or some sort of show. I am rooting for Phantom of the Opera. We did drop the kids of at Grandma Nancy's and go to dinner and a movie. We have not been to a movie together for I don't even know how long. We saw Iron Man. Jon of course loved that show and I thought it was entertaining. We ate dinner at a little cafe in American Fork called Flour Girls and Dough Boys. It was really yummy. Everything is made from scratch and they gave us free sugar cookies. I am grateful to have such a helpful wonderful husband who provides for our family. Love you Jon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! That means it's been about 6 years since Joe and I met. Time flies! You guys have done awesome in your 6 years of marriage!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Aniversary!! Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe we have been married almost 6years too. Its awesome!
Congratulations! A real accomplishment!
happy anniversary! you're still honeymooning! congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!
Chrissy said she will get me an 'Iron Man' suit for my birthday.
Ooh, where is that restaurant? Sounds yummy!
When are you guys going to Vegas? That'll be so fun! Are the kidlets going with?
We loved Iron Man. We'll probably have to buy it once it comes out on dvd.
Happy Anniversary guys. You've only got us beat by 4 years and 4 days.
Hi Domi, The restraunt is right by the sticky shoe theater. And no we are not taking the kids to Vegas. Happy Anniversary to you too!
Post a Comment