Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Josh and BreAnna Nixon

My sister BreAnna got married on Friday 8-8-08. It was a beautiful wedding despite the down pouring of rain right before the ceremony. Calvin was the ring bearer and Ambree was the flower girl and they did such a good job. They looked so dang cute I am sad I didn't get better pictures of them at the wedding. I can't wait to see the photographers pictures. My dad got to perform the ceremony and he did a great job. He told them to always make home a place where the other person looks forward to going at the end of the day. One of my favorite parts of the wedding was right before Calvin was suppose to give Josh the rings he went and stood right in between the bride and groom and looked up at them. It was so cute. It was a really nice day. Congrats BreAnna and Josh!
Here they are at the rehearsal dinner the night before. We went to Brick Oven which was really fun and delicious.






























5 comments:

Tina said...

Very nice pictures Chrissy, thanks for sharing them!

Jaime said...

Cute pics! I need to look through mine and post them.

Wendi said...

Tell BreAnna Congrats. It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony.

Pead Family said...

She looks so pretty. I can't believe how much your faces look alike (which means you are very pretty too) =-) That is exciting.

The Willardson Family said...

I love weddings! Breanna is such a beautiful bride!