Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow, Lily!

Lily hates having her hair in any sort of restraint. She is always pulling her piggy tails out or her barretts or anything I try to pin it back with. So she always has funny hair. The day this picture was taken was particularly funny though.And just for the record, the whole no binky thing didn't work so well at nap time. Lily won and got her binky back for naps. It is so nice to have her taking long naps again. I also felt bad because she has been teething for about 2 months and she loves to gnaw on that thing at night. She now has 4 teeth poking through on the top. And she is still taking about 6 steps at a time and then crawling. This has been going on for about a month. I wonder when she will decide walking is better. She said Nana yesterday when she saw a picture of BreAnna which was fun to hear. It will be fun to hear her say Calvy one day.

2 comments:

AMS said...

looks like me in the morning! so cute!

Dominique said...

I have a hilarious picture of Miss Lily from the 4th of July and her hair is all crazy-like. I'll have to send it to you or something.