Monday, July 28, 2008

Palisades

We had the busiest week, but it was so fun. After girls camp we headed for our family vacation with my Mom's family. We went to Palisade State Park by Manti. We swam in the lake and went on the paddle boat and road bikes. It was a lot of fun.










7 comments:

King Family said...

It looks like you had a good time. I wish we could have gone, but we had to work. Bummer. Maybe we could go next year.

Smith Family said...

How fun! You must have been pretty busy with YW camp and now another camping trip. Such cute kids!

Tina said...

ahhhh. . . there are some things I really miss about living in Utah. Looks like you had fun!

Jaime said...

So much fun! I'm sad we missed it, but have been SO busy. I can't believe how much Lily looks like Calvin in these pics!!

The Beals said...

Hey!!!! I have been meaning to call you for 1000000 days!!!! We have been gone so much that it seems like by the time we get home and situated.. we are gone again!!! How are you guys? Looks like you are having a blast this summer! I have been thinking about your garden... as I sit and watch my tomato plants that AREN'T even growing little green tomato's yet.. thinking that you are probably already making yummy salsa!!! Wondering about your calling too!!! We need to catch up!! Get together!! Talk to you soon!
Chels

Dominique said...

Wow, Dil is getting to be such a big girl! I love that pic of the two on the digger. They're so funny.

Pead Family said...

That looks like so much fun, your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how busy you are. We miss you guys!