Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Garden Success

I can't believe we have actually had a really successful gardening summer. The last 2 weeks I have eaten so many tomatoes that my mouth has canker sores, ouch! But I can't stop making salsa. We have yummy peppers and squash and our corn is almost ready to pick. This is really fun, everyone should have a garden.

4 comments:

King Family said...

Mmm fresh tomatoes sound so good. I am jealous!

Tina said...

I am jealous too! My garden did horribly . . . it would have helped if I would have taken care of it!!

Dominique said...

If you need someone to eat those tomatoes or that salsa for you...

Jaime said...

I totally get the canker sore thing! I would spend summers out in my mom's garden picking the tomatoes and eating them right there in the garden. And the thing with fresh tomatoes is they are so good you don't even need salt!