Sunday, June 1, 2008
So what's it gonna be?
Wow, this last week went by so fast. I can not believe I didn't blog at all last week. So let's start with last Sunday. We had to go to Santaquin because my Dad was getting a new calling, obviously an important one because they wanted all the kids to be there. So we kept asking, "Well, what's it gonna be?" Drum roll........My dad is the new Bishop of our home ward in Santaquin. Him and my mom are a little overwhelmed as you can imagine, but I have to say I think he will be the best bishop there ever was. He is the most loving, patient wonderful Dad, so he will be a great father of their ward, I just know it. And as for my mom, she has always been completely understanding of all of my dad's callings, even if they take up all of his time. They will be a great team during this time consuming calling. I didn't think my parents could get any busier, but never say never.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your dad will make an awesome bishop. He is a very wise man. I love to visit with him and listen to his opinions. You are correct, your mother supports him in whatever he does. They make a great team. I have to tell you we knew about the bishop calling before you guys did. When Lincoln came out and got to visit with Halley, grandma spilled the beans. We are so excited for him!
Post a Comment