He also loves to sing, sometimes primary songs like I am a Child of God, sometimes fun kids songs, but lately he has been on an Old Rock kick. He loves to sing "LA Woman" by The Doors. He sings at the top of his lungs "MOJO RISINT" yes, you read that right. Not mojo risin', it is mojo risint. Jon loves to hear Calvin sing it so he plays this song every time we get in the truck.
And just one more little story about Calvin. We have kind of been potty training him for a year now, but none of us are super motivated. He was really getting good before we moved and then it all went down hill from there, he was holding on to those diapers for dear life. But we are definitely for sure potty training in June, I think ;). So he has been stubborn about the whole thing, he knows when he has to go, he tells us when and then he refuses to sit on the toilet. But the other day he was in his room, suppose to be sleeping, and I hear his door open. I go upstairs and ask "Calvin, what are you doing?" Calvin replies, "Mom, there is a mountain in my diaper. A big poop mountain in my diaper." Sure enough, I have never seen a poop that looked more like a mountain. He had me laughing so hard. Please share any and all potty training tips for a toddler who knows exactly what he's doing!
2 comments:
On my blog, there is a link to tintle town. She asked for potty training advice on one of her posts and got quite a few responses if you want to go look there.
Calvin is sooooo cute. Hey, and I notice you have seedlings coming up in your garden!! FUN!
Soo funny! What a kid!
Post a Comment