What is something mom always says to you? "Let's play diggers"
What makes mom happy? Birthday Cakes and birthday parties
What makes mom sad? When I make a mess.
How does mom make you laugh? When you tickle me.
What was mom like as a child? I don't know what you were as a child.
How old is mom? This many (holding up all of his fingers).
How tall is mom? 40 inches
What's mom's favorite thing to do? take me on bike rides.
What does mom do when you're not around? Play diggers (that is exactly what I want to do in my spare time :)
If mom was famous, what we she be famous for? Her sword.
What is mom really good at? I don't know, I will teach you something (thanks!)
What is mom not really good at? No response
What does mom do for her job? Working on the tires so you can go really fast on the street (I don't know where that came from).
What is mom's favorite food? carrots and ranch but really chips and and and and and salsa.
What makes you proud of your mom? Yes, I am proud of you. Why? just cause I am.
If mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Mulan
What do you and your mom like to do together? Play some games.
How are you and your mom the same? We like to play diggers and work.
How are you and your mom different? We are just different than dad.
How do you know mom loves you? she plays with toys with me.
Calvin tags: Darcy, Hannah and Brielle
2 comments:
Okay!!! Sooo Cute!! I could just hear his cute little voice answering this!
Kids really do say the darnest things! That was to cute!
Post a Comment