Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lily's Birthday Bash

Lily's first birthday was on Sunday and we wanted to throw a little party for her. So we invited our immediate family and a couple of others and before you know it we have a yard full of people. We love having little parties turn into big parties because we have such great family and friends. And cute little Lily bug didn't even realize it was all for her. My aunt Bambie made her a beautiful Lily Bug cake and everyone brought food and we just had a good time hanging out in the yard. Lily opened one baby doll present and pretty much forgot about everything else. She was so cute about eating her cake. One lick here and one lick there and then she got really into it. You can check it out in the video. Happy Birthday little girl, we all love you more than you know!










5 comments:

AMS said...

oh wow! one, already! i can't believe it! she really is growing into such a beautiful little girl!

Tina said...

What fun pictures! And Wow, I've never seen cakes quite like those before . . . . Did you make them? They are very nice!

Tina said...

Ooops! Never mind - - I should have read the post first! Bambie does a great job! I noticed Russell in the background of one of your pictures. He is totally grey isn't he? It has been years since I have seen your dads side of the family . . . .

The Beals said...

I can't believe it.. It really seems like yesterday we were hoofin' it around the neighborhood tryin to get these babies out.. and now its been a year! Crazy! Cute girl!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun party!! I love little lily Bug!!! And I loved all the food.. the side dishes, the BBQ, Yum!!