But that was not all the shopping we did. Jon bought me a new camera for my Birthday. I finally decided on one, It is the Canon IS S5. It was also on back order, but I got it on Friday. I haven't figured out half of the features but I have had it for 2 days and I have some pretty nice pictures. I can not believe the difference in quality from our Kodak to this camera. It is amazing. I love this camera. Check out these pretty flowers that are growing in our yard. I know it is wierd that I am obsessed with the plants in our yard, but I didn't plant any of them and this is my first year watching everything bloom. It is fun.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Memorial Day Shopping Spree
I have been wanting a bright red sectional couch that I saw at RC Willey almost a year ago. I have just been waiting and waiting to get paid. But as you all know RC Willey has a huge sale on Memorial Day, and I was sick of waiting on AllPro. So we just took some money out of savings and went and bought the Tomato Red Couch. It was on back order so look for pictures in about another week. I am so excited to get rid of our couch covered 80's couches. This sectional will take up way less space and it will be fun to add some color to our family room.
But that was not all the shopping we did. Jon bought me a new camera for my Birthday. I finally decided on one, It is the Canon IS S5. It was also on back order, but I got it on Friday. I haven't figured out half of the features but I have had it for 2 days and I have some pretty nice pictures. I can not believe the difference in quality from our Kodak to this camera. It is amazing. I love this camera. Check out these pretty flowers that are growing in our yard. I know it is wierd that I am obsessed with the plants in our yard, but I didn't plant any of them and this is my first year watching everything bloom. It is fun.



But that was not all the shopping we did. Jon bought me a new camera for my Birthday. I finally decided on one, It is the Canon IS S5. It was also on back order, but I got it on Friday. I haven't figured out half of the features but I have had it for 2 days and I have some pretty nice pictures. I can not believe the difference in quality from our Kodak to this camera. It is amazing. I love this camera. Check out these pretty flowers that are growing in our yard. I know it is wierd that I am obsessed with the plants in our yard, but I didn't plant any of them and this is my first year watching everything bloom. It is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gardening is a lot of fun. Especially when you see the results.
The camera does take nice pics!
New stuff is always exciting. I want to get something like that for our basement when its done.
Will you send me a picture of your couch I want to see what it looks like.
Post a Comment