Sunday, June 1, 2008

Megan's hat party

My sister-in-law Megan threw this really fun, girly hat party. It was kind of like a tea party without the tea. All of the girls in the family were invited and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of us in our hats.

Jenessa, BreAnna, Lily, Me and Megan

Lily, Me and BreAnna


Lily Bug holding BreAnna's hand


I love these pictures of Lily sitting in the grass, she is so darn cute!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And Lily is adorable!

Smith Family said...

Such a fun idea! Wow, Lily is getting so big...such a cutie!

Wendi said...

Cute little Lily in her cute little hat. I wish that Melynn would keep a hat on. I have to force her to wear her sunglasses. Anyway you all look so cute.

Anonymous said...

This was a lot of fun!! Lily is the cutest little girl ever!! I loved her little shoes and hat =)