We went to Santaquin for a Father's Day BBQ. It was really fun and I got some cute pictures of the family.

Calvin pushing Ambree's bike

Megan holding Brielle

Jon and baby Lily

My mom and dad

Megan and Ambree

Me and Jaime

Andy and his puppy Roxy

Grandpa and Baby Lily

My brother Joe

Lily playing the piano

One of the twins-- Bailey

Ambree and Calvin have so much fun together

Two great Dad's

My wonderful Dad!
4 comments:
What fun pictures, it looks like you guys had a lovely time with your family.
Looks like you all had a great time on fathers day. Everyone is getting so big!
I love the picture of Jon kissing Lily and the picture of Calvin and Ambree.
All the pics are cute, especially the kids, but my favorite is the one of Joe. Very handsome, huh? Maybe I'm biased!
Post a Comment