Monday, June 23, 2008

My Lily bug is 1

Oh my goodness, how time flies! I get happy and sad when I think that Lily is already 1. She is such a sweet little girl. We all love her to pieces. I can't get enough of her little face. Sometimes I just stare at her because I think she is so precious and beautiful. Lily loves to eat anything we give her and she loves to feed herself. She absolutely loves Calvin, she follows him everywhere and tries to do everything he does. Her vocabulary consists of Mama, Dada, hi, baba, uh-oh, and blowing bubbles. She is not quite walking on her own, she holds onto furniture or our fingers to walk, she can stand alone so I know it is coming. She can go up and down stairs by herself and she loves to play with toys. We love our little Lily bug. At Lily's one year Doctor appt. she weighed 18 lbs 15 oz which is in the 10% and she is 29 inches tall which is the 50%. Here is a look back at the last year.

6-22-2007 Lily is born at 4:58 a.m.

1 month old, this is my very favorite picture

Zooming around at 4 months old

Lily's 1st Christmas, she loves this popper

About 8 months old

11 months old in the tub with Calvin

A couple of weeks before Lily's 1st birthday

No comments: