Calvin loves playing in the sprinklers. It provides hours of fun in the hot sun.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Birds, birds everywhere
I was on the phone with BreAnna this morning and she said "Are you in an aviary?" I was just sitting in my kitchen with the back door open. We do get an extreme amount of birds in our backyard. While Calvin and I were running through the sprinklers and playing baseball we noticed a bird in a nest in our tree. And my neighbor pointed out that she has a hummingbird nest in her tree. Calvin got really excited when we told him there would be baby birds in the nest one day.
Isn't this the littlest, cutest nest you have ever seen. It is so cool to see the hummingbird sit in it. I will try to get a picture of her, she just doesn't stay put for long.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Ambree tagged Calvin, so check out our blog!
how neat! what a fun thing to watch over the summer...
Post a Comment