We have had a little bit of a boobie or as my mom would say baba obsession in our house since Ava was born.
I was doing turbo jam one day and Calvin said,"I like the girl with the blue pants, she's cool" and then Lily chimed in and says, " I like the one with the boobies."
Calvin was taking off his shirt to run through the sprinklers and I hear him say, "Lily, it's okay if you take off your shirt, you don't have boobies yet."
Calvin says, "Mom, Ava is crying, I think she needs some boobie milk." And then he always says to Ava, " Ava, do you want some pizza(or whatever I ate earlier that day) milkies." That cracks me up. He catches on to so much.
Calvin said today," I would like some beans and cheese for lunch please, and speaking of which, I would also like some chips!" He talks like an adult, it is hilarious.
Calvin at dinner one night,"Mom, we don't need to have a blessing on this food, it is healthy."
Calvin saw Jon and I kiss one day and he said "Are you guys going to make another baby?" and we just started cracking up and I said,"why do you think kissing makes babies, who said that?" and he said, " I just already know mom."
1 comment:
Holy Cow! Calvin catches on to things! That is so funny! I loves that he knows kissing makes babies. Ha ha. He has always been quick like that though.
Post a Comment