Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary


Okay, eight years with this man, I deserve a medal!! Just kidding. Or maybe it should be the other way around, huh. I love Jon so much. He is such an awesome husband. He does so much for our family. Besides providing for us, he helps out with the kids, the laundry, dishes, yard work, etc, etc.. I could not do it without him. I love him and thank him for being my knight in shining armor when he comes home from work and helps me with everything that needs to be done. What a lucky woman I am.

This year for our anniversary we went out to lunch and then we decided to do something different, that we had not ever done before. We went geo caching up American Fork Canyon. We borrowed Coach's 4-wheeler and went on a treasure hunt. It was very relaxing and fun to just go exploring in the mountains. We had a really good time. It was nice to have some peace and quiet and get some exercise hiking to the treasures. We found a big bathtub that was out in the middle of nowhere, that was the cache we are assuming, it was kind of funny. And we found a little cache that we got two treasures out of. We replaced them of course. We got Calvin a movie and Lily a Minnie Mouse figurine.

It has been an adventurous 8 years and we look forward to many, many more!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: