I started taking photography classes from Inkley's. It has been fun to have this new hobby, that was kind of an old hobby. Well, I've always loved photography. And even more fun, Nannies is going to take the classes with me.
Taking a class has always been at the back of my mind also. When I start thinking of aperature, shutter speed and other camera talk it makes my head hurt . . . . I'm learning, little by little though!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. Is it a beginner class? If so how often is it and how much is it? I would love to do something like that.
Taking a class has always been at the back of my mind also. When I start thinking of aperature, shutter speed and other camera talk it makes my head hurt . . . . I'm learning, little by little though!
Post a Comment