Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wahoo!!
Wahoo!! Ava has been having the rice cereal formula for four days now and hasn't spit up once!! I only give it to her 2-3 times a day and nurse her the others and she hasn't spit up breastmilk or formula. She is no longer taking the Zantac, hallelujah, I don't like giving little babies medicine. And She has slept from 9 at night to 6 in the morning for 3 nights. I wish the doctor would have suggested adding rice cereal to the formula sooner. He said this is one of the greatest things for babies with reflux. And it has worked. My mom and grandma also suggested it a while ago, I should have listened. But it was nice to hear it from a doctor and to hear how much to put in it. You can buy the formula that has it in it or just add a teaspoon of rice cereal to a regular bottle. It has worked like a charm. I hope I am not jinxing it by saying this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always thought other people (the same you were talking about) suggested rice cereal too early also . . . . . follow your mommy instincts, and your doctor they are usually the best . . . . . you did good!
Post a Comment