Last month my uncle Lincoln, aunt Tina and cousing McKay came to Utah from Maryland to visit. They really came to see their daughter as the lead in an Opera at the U of U. I had the oppurtunity to go to the opera, "Ruddigore," with BreAnna, Andy and Megan. Halley had the lead and she did such a great job. It was a comedy Opera and it was very entertaining and funny. But Halley's voice was the real delight to listen to.
We also got to go to dinner with everyone and it was so fun to visit with Lincoln and Tina. Not so fun to be nauseated while at the restraunt (and I even picked the restraunt). But there was great company. I have just learned that my other cousins Justin and Chancy will be coming out to Utah and it will be fun to see them again. Isn't family great!
1 comment:
Family is great! and we LOVED seeing you and yours!!
Love your posts . . . . I haven't been to your blog in a while I guess, there is a lot to catch up on!!!
Post a Comment