They are called curl formers. You slide them in with a stick when the hair is wet, let the hair dry and ta-da, you have perfect little ringlets. They are pretty soft, she slept in them all night and didn't make a peep.
I think they are so cute when you put them in and when you take them out. She looked adorable for the pictures, too bad I didn't get a picture of her all dressed up. Oh well, I am sure I will get some of the family pictures on the blog sooner or later.
3 comments:
Those are cute. I hated sleeping in my sponge curlers the night before picture day and then you have curly hair and then super straight bangs!! Uuggh. Lilly looks cute !
She is such the feminine version of Calvin! They could have been twins!
So cute! My sister found the same curlers at Sally's. They have the old foam curlers as well. I hope the potty training is still going well.
Post a Comment