Friday, October 2, 2009

Softies


Grandma Nancy made both Calvin and Lily several blankets when they were born. But they both have their special blankets that she made and we like to call them Softies. I thought it was about time I put a picture of them with their softies on the blog. They love these blankets and it is hard for them to go to sleep without them.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Melynn has a blanket that she can't sleep without too. My mom crocheted it for her. It's really funny because she chews on it (when she's tired, just waking up, watching tv, upset and crying. I often worry if she is going to ruin her teeth. I don't want to have to take it away but if she she keeps it up I may have to. Plus it's kind of gross to chew on yarn. It's squeaky. Almost as bad as nails on a blackboard in my opinion. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Jaime said...

Cute picture with their softies. My girls love their softies too. Ambree never really cared for one until the twins came along and had theirs.