It is that time, time to potty train Lily. One day down and she did pretty good. We will see how the rest of the journey goes. She seems really excited and ready for it which I think is a key factor with potty training. They have to be ready. So let's cross our fingers that it goes well.
Funny story: Lily wants to put her undies on all by herself which is great, but sometimes she gets them all tangled up. She came in to me and Calvy and said Ta-da! I did it! They were all twisted and legs in the wrong holes and it looked just like a thong! She is so funny and cute.
Something cute Lily says:
She always adds "ever ever" to anything she wants to emphasize. For example: "I not go to bed, ever ever." or "I don't like that ever ever" or "I want milk ever ever."
It is so dang cute and funny everytime. It is a mix between never ever and forever and ever.
2 comments:
How is it going??
So funny! Bays does the same thing with her panties and they never turn out right! I love that you got a picture of it!
Post a Comment