quirk (kwûrk)n.
1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
RULES:
-Link the person who tagged you (thanks Jeri!)
-List 6 of your quirks
-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
-List the rules on your blog
1. I can't stand to feel crumbs beneath my feet so I end up wearing slippers or socks or shoes whenever I am in the kitchen or I end up sweeping 8 times a day.
2. I really, really do not like to blow dry or straighten my hair, hence the reason 9 out of ten times you see me my hair is wet or in a pony tail or in a wet ponytail. I will occasionally curl it because of church or work or something and curling is easier than trying to straighten the kink out from the ponytail. I like the way it looks when it is done, I just do not like to spend the time blow drying it just so I can pull it back in a pony tail anyways, because Lily is pulling on it or I am cooking or something it always gets pulled back.
3. I don't like being alone because I get scared easily. Usually if I am alone I am on the phone, even if I don't want to talk on the phone I still call someone just out of habit.
4. I have funny nose quirks. I blow my nose every time I go to the bathroom, even if there is no reason to. I sniffle all the time, even if my nose isn't running. And I am always saying, "what is that smell", I have an enhanced smeller and it drives Jon crazy! I am feeling pretty wierd now and I am only on #4.
5. I make noises when I drive like, vroom (when speeding up), urrrr (when turning a corner or stopping), whoosh (when passing someone). This started as soon as I got my learners permit and it always makes Jon and my friends from High school laugh.
6. And now I have gotten Jon started on my quirks and the list goes on and on, I can't pay full price for anything, I can get just about anything for free, I am scared of water, I wash only my fingertips 20 times a day, I procrastinate until I am so under pressure I have to do the task, I pass out when I get my blood drawn, but the #6 winner is, according to Jon- I slurp when I wash my face at night. He says that while I am washing my face I make slurping noises, I don't believe him and I promise I am not drinking the soapy water.
I Tag:
Wendy
Jana
Samantha
Tina
Marybeth
Dominique
2 comments:
Haha- I have never witnessed you slurping while washing your face, but I'm sure it is quite hilarious!
lol, I want to ride in the car with YOU! hehehe
Post a Comment