Monday, October 6, 2008

Passed out again!

I have been extremely tired for months. It drives me crazy, so I decided to go to the doctor and get some tests done to see if I was anemic or something. They told me to come back the next morning and so they could take my blood while I was fasting. I immediately knew this was not a good idea, but I agreed. The next morning I got up and got dressed to go to the temple. Jon and I had a babysitter for the kids and we were ready to go right after I got my blood drawn. I ran to the lab and told the girl I needed to lay down because I do not feel so good getting my blood drawn. I laid back in the reclining chair, she stabbed me and said "okay, you're good to go." I said, "that wasn't so bad" followed by "oh no, I don't feel good" and the next thing I know I see someone standing above me in a white coat saying, "Christina, are you awake?" I had passed out again. This has happened to me several times and is not any fun. This is one of the many reasons I hate getting my blood drawn. They had to call Jon to come and get me while they soaked my head with water and tried to get me to drink juice. I was so exhausted afterward I had to come home and take a nap. We went to the temple a few hours later and I got sick kneeling at the alter and I had to come home and take another nap. It ruined my whole day. And all of the tests came back normal. They told me I am just stressed and that is why I am tired. I guess this could be true with all of my worries and responsibilities. The primary program is coming up, I have been working hard at real estate just to have people back out of deals, I feel like I have worked this whole year for FREE! Oh wait, I have worked this whole year for free, AllPro still hasn't paid me! Sorry, I had to vent a little bit. Anybody have any good advice on dealing with stress?

5 comments:

Tina said...

Chrissy . . . . you aren't a good faster are you? I don't mean that you wouldn't be good if your body let you, but your body just doesn't like fasting does it? Have they ever tested you for hypoglycemia (spelling?) or diabetes? Just call me Dr. Tina!!!!

Anyhow, sorry about the real estate slowness. We've only had 3 showings and no interest. I'm sure part of it is this mortgage crisis stuff that is going on, but we are hanging strong. To answer another of your questions, we are asking 239 for the townhouse. Hopefully a serious buyer that likes it will come along!

Wendi said...

I think that yoga works great, but I'm sure that you already did that. But I also find that some time away with your husband and no kids for a weekend is a big stress reliever. And probably my favorite.

AMS said...

chrissy! that is a bummer. are you pregnant? haha, just checking...

Jaime said...

I can't even imagine how stressed you must be! Primary president, working, and being a mom are HUGE responsibilities. You are doing a good job though!!

Smith Family said...

I have to say, you hide it so well! I think the best thing is meditation in the mornings. Good luck finding out whats going on with your body. We will keep you in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.