Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jon is sooo handy!


I love my husband for so many reasons. He is smart, kind, handsome and he can built just about anything with his hands. We have really been trying to built up our food storage supply and use our space wisely and so Jon decided to built us can rollers. I love the ones in the stores but they are way expensive and really big. We don't have the space or money to store our food on those things. So Jon built his own first in first out system for the canned goods that we use the most often. We found some space on the back wall of our storage room and Jon built slanted shelves. We put the food in one end and get it out the other. This picture doesn't show the slant very well but it works great and it doesn't take up unnecessary space. Thanks Jon!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it. After seeing your food storage we decided that it was really time to get serious about it too!

TD Quong said...

Good job brother.

jeri said...

Those things ROCK! I love having them.