Monday, October 13, 2008

Look what Lily let me do



Lily never ever sits still when I try to do her hair, it is a nightmare. And then she just pulls it out 5 minutes later, she loves having crazy hair. But for some odd reason she sat still the other day and let me do this. I think it turned out cute.

3 comments:

AMS said...

you know what? i miss the days that my kids wouldn't let me do their hair (one less thing I had to worry about in the day). But now niether of them will leave the house without their hair done (especially brielle) and it drives me crazy some days like today when we're already five minutes late for school and azlynn insists her hair must be straightened because it had lumps and kids will laugh at her and brielle won't just let me pull it up into a ponytail, it must be wet, combed, scrunched and moused making us even later! Urgh.

Wendi said...

I wish Melynn's hair was that long, but then again I have the same problem as you, she always has to be moving and she gets mad at me anytime I come near her with a comb.

TD Quong said...

WAY cute. I just love that little bug.