I went to get my hair trimmed and get the highlights covered because they had grown out a couple of inches. I went to Capelli's (hair school), don't ask me why! I have had good and bad experiences there but I thought I would try them again. I told them I wanted my hair dark brown with a few red highlights. Well, after 3 hours I ended up with an uneven haircut and bright red highlight's. Jon thought it was the coolest hair I have ever had. I did not. I thought the bishop would regret calling me as primary president. So I went back a few days later and got the red toned down and my hair evened out. I like it a lot more now.

2 comments:
we've all had those moments! just be glad they could fix it and it didn't have to grow out!
Hey, when I was stake primary president I saw all kinds of things. There was one lady, she was a very professional kind of lady would not where a dress to church. She wore a very ritzy pant suit, but no dress. No amount of "you are training the children" or any other comment could change her mind. We also have had tattoos and one primary president had track marks going up her arms . . . . repentance is real, she was a neat lady . . . but I'm just trying to give you a mental picture of what COULD BE!!!
Post a Comment