Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Poisoned tacos
Oh man, we had a rough weekend. We ate out on Friday night and by about midnight I was in the worst pain. My stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. Jon was kind enough to give me a blessing a 3:00 in the morning. I think I maybe slept one hour before Calvin woke up with throw up all over himself and rushing to the bathroom to do other unmentionable things. I was in pain until Sunday. Jon just had a dull stomach ache until this morning when he got violently ill. It has been 12 hours and he still can't get out of bed. So I was wondering, if this is food poisoning which we were pretty sure it was, then why did I get it when Calvin did on Friday night and Jon didn't get it until today? Well my friend told me that some kinds of food poisoning don't effect you for 72 hrs. So, that would be now. It must have just hit me and Calvin quick because I am pretty sure it was not the flu. Who know? I hope Jon gets better soon and we can be done with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm sorry you've all been sick, especially with food poisoning! that's even worse than the plain old flu!! hope you all start feeling better soon.
:( I wonder what's up because my co-worker and her son's family got food poisoning from the Taco Time in Payson. It must be the tacos!! I'm glad you are better now.
Post a Comment