Monday, July 28, 2008
Young Women's Camp
Even though I am no longer the Laurel adviser I got to go to Young Women's camp last Monday and Tuesday because I helped plan it and everything. We had a blast. We took 50 YW and 10 leaders. We went to Heber Valley camp. That place is awesome, it was so nice. Not much like the roughin' it I remember but still a blast nonetheless. They had super nice cabins and pavilions and stake amphitheater areas. The camp has their own challenge course which all the girls loved. Unfortunately, I did not get to do the challenge course because I was too busy being sick. On the way up to camp I got a taco from Taco Bell and by Monday night I was so sick! I still did everything with the girls except for the zipline, that wouldn't have ended good. But I can say thank goodness for port-a-potties. And I am not eating at Taco Bell or Taco Time again, since I have been sick from both of those places this summer, I don't recommend them to anyone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, that looks like one awesome camp! McKay looked at the pictures and said "I wish the boys could do something like that." Usually it is the girls wishing they could do what the boys are doing . . . .
Peter's friend/old boss built this ropes course for the church. He has one like it on Center street in Provo by the lake. Peter used to work there as a facilitator. I guess when we get back Peter might still work there sometimes.
Post a Comment