Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Calvin's Water Party

We have always had a water party for Calvin's birthday because it is always so hot. This year we borrowed our neighbors huge blow-up water slide, had water bomb balls, water balloons and squirt guns. We got everyone involved. A select few got soaked, including Jon and I, but we tried to get everyone a little wet. It was a blast! Calvin got a new digger and freaked out if anyone touched it, he also got a new superman outfit (to him it is a prince outfit) with a cape that he has not taken off in 3 days. We even ended the night with fireworks, it was our stake's 10 year celebration and they had a huge firework show. What a fun day!

These are Jon's legs sticking up after he flipped down the slide.

Calvin's buddy Parker splashing down the slide.

Calvin loves this Captain Hook stuff he got from his Aunt Alicia, especially the sword.

This is the Superman outfit that he refuses to take off.

This is calvin's new digger

Calvin and Mom are opening presents while they are soaking wet!

Running and Squirting people.

Aunt Bambie made this awesome Bob the Builder cake.

We are trying to get Calvin to go down the water slide but it wasn't working.

Jon's Family

We made homemade ice cream in baggies for dessert.

Here is uncle Andy enjoying his ice cream

Even Lily got wet!

This was the plotting station.

Bailey trying out the slide.

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I saw your email invite.. but we were out of town. Can't believe these kids are getting so old! As for the Mary Kay stuff.. not so sure my director.. Monica.. something. She lives in P.G so maybe same as yours. I am DEFINETLY not wanting to win a car or become a director.. okay.. a car would be nice.. ha ha.. but I am definetly not hitting it that hard.. just have it to have.. ya know. Mostly because I want a discount.. since I buy so stinkin much! We need to get together.. call if you wanna do an IKEA run!

Jaime said...

We had so much fun! It's crazy that the kids are growing so stinkin' fast!

The Willardson Family said...

Looks like fun. It's fun to see your cute kids!