Thursday, May 22, 2008

New hair

I went to get my hair trimmed on Monday and decided to get some highlights for a little birthday present to myself. Here's how it turned out.

5 comments:

The Beals said...

I totally 100% MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! OH WHAT A FRIEND AM I!! I AM SOO SORRY! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT MY EXCUSE IS THIS WHOLE MOVE.. BUT THATS NOT A GOOD ONE! HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY DAY!

The Beals said...

BY THE WAY!! YOUR HAIR IS ADORABLE!

Sudar Clan said...

Hey Chels, my birthday isn't until Tuesday. I got an early present. And don't worry about it, moving is a great excuse.

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday. It's only 11:50 Alaska time so I made it. My phone didn't remind me for some reason. I'm sorry. Ever since I got to Alaska I can't remember anything. BTW I heard that your dad was called as bishop. That's awesome tell him congratulations.

Pead Family said...

I love it! You look so cute! And just so you know, you are now my friend again! Just see my blog to verify!!! =-)