So a couple of days ago I found out some great info from Calvin.
"Mom, what is that?"
"That is Dad's wedding ring."
"Where is my wedding ring?"
"You are not married yet, so you don't have a ring."
"I am married!"
"Oh, you are? Too whom?
"Mom, I am married to you, me and you are married!"
Jon chimes in "If you are married to Mom, then who am I married to?"
Calvin says "I don't know, you go find your own Mom, I need a ring!"
I felt very loved. And we did find Calvin a little adjustable ring at the park (which got thrown away when he went to bed that night, don't tell him. We didn't know where that ring had been and we didn't want him to get some flesh eating virus).
2 comments:
Well, since Calvin says I am no longer married to Chrissy because he is, that means I am available. Anyone want to be my wife until Calvin gives Chrissy back?
Calvin is just full of fun! He is one smart little dude.
Post a Comment