Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day flowers


Jon gave me these pretty daisy's for Mother's day and I also get to go pick out a double stroller and new camera. I just can't decide which ones to get, if you have any advice let me know. The best thing about Mother's day was breakfast in bed. Yes, Jon put in a huge effort and brought me 2 toasted poptarts on a paper plate that had a half eaten peanut butter bar that BreAnna had left the night before. I was very grateful and I laughed inside as he set the plate next to me in bed. What a great husband to keep me laughing all these years!

3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

I think Chrissy was just a little sarcastic in this post. Maybe it's just me. At least I didn't forget Mother's Day.

-Jon

Tina said...

I love Jon's little additions - - - I don't even think Lincoln looks at our blog unless I grab ahold of his ear and pull him to the computer . . . okay, that is a little exagerated but not by much!

Smith Family said...

How funny! Gotta love those hubbies!