This has been a really hard week for me. I had to make a few big decisions. But I am feeling a little better now. On Monday I got a call from AllPro about my checks. They have had some financial difficulties and they now have to put me on a payment schedule to pay me my commissions. It is a really long story and it is not fair or anything else but it is what it is. So I finally decided to switch brokerages. I am now with R and R Realty. R and R stands for the rest and relaxation the client will get through working with R and R's Realtors. Wow, that was a lot of R's. I chose them because I know the Broker and a few agents really well and I like that they don't have transaction fees to the clients like all the other brokerages do. So let's hope for the best with this change and with getting paid for all of my hard work for the last several months.
Here is a look at my new business card, front and back.

2 comments:
Wow, I would be really upset if I didn't get paid my commissions right away. I bet that was hard for you. Good luck with the new brokerage!!
Very cute! You are going to love it there! I love it and have never regreted my decision to move there.
Post a Comment