Friday, February 27, 2009

New Moon

Yep, I did it, I read New Moon. I was going to wait until after the movie came out to read it; however, Jon read Twilight and New moon in 3 days because he is working graves , and I decided he can't be ahead of me, so I read it too. Jon likes to mock the books but I think he is obsessed with Alice and that is why he is taking the third book to read on graveyard shift tonight. It was pretty good. I really like Jacob and I think that Edward was an idiot for leaving her and then trying to kill himself. It makes me sad that he can just walk back into the picture like he didn't break her heart. What about Jacob? I will have to find out in a few weeks or months because I can't keep spending all my time reading these books, my office is a disaster, and I need to catch up on everything. And I guess it doesn't matter if Jon reads the last two before I do. Too bad that I need my sleep.

5 comments:

M.E. said...

Not another Jacob fan!! I have never been a fan of his, until I finished the last book. Does that change your mind about waiting to read the rest? :)

The Beals said...

I knew you would be addicted the second you started! HA! Love it!!! I think I'm going to start re-reading them! So fun!

Jenna and Daniel said...

New Moon was my least favorite book! I am glad that you like Jacob, but I really didn't in that book. Sleep is overrated, as well as cleaning and getting caught up on things. I think you should just get the books over with! :)

jeri said...

I saw Jon on his way to work today, he was turning up the plant road. I didn't realize it was him until the last second and I couldn't wave without possibly jerking the Pathfinder off the road and running into one of those McMansions and killing us all.

Hi Jon.

King Family said...

Im an Edward fan.. I think it is funny that Jon is reading them too. Ryan got them for me for Christmas, so im re-reading the second one right now. I just got to the part where he left. So sad.