Friday, February 6, 2009

FHE #4

This week Jon's uncle Mark came over to fix his car and stay for dinner and family home evening. We had fun visiting with him. We taught Calvin and Lily about temple marriage. We talked about our wedding day and how families can be forever. We talked about how our faces hurt because we were smiling so much on our wedding day. Calvin and Lily loved looking at our wedding pictures. It was a fun lesson for us and the kids.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I remember that day. Good day to have work done on the temple.

Tina said...

You guys are a great lookin' couple!!

King Family said...

You are beautiful. I love your dress. I remember when you let me try it on.

TD Quong said...

I forgot they were doing construction when you got married! Didn't you photoshop some of the pictures after? I love looking through our wedding pix, just like Calvy and Lil, hehe.

Sudar Clan said...

Photochop!?!?!

Why would we do that? Ain't nobody else got temple pictures that look like that. Everyone else has the same old Timp Temp as the next couple.