Friday, February 20, 2009

Canon G9


Last May when I got my new camera, I was debating between the Canon S5 and the Canon G9. I ended up with the S5 because of price and zoom and a couple of other nice features. The camera has been great except for one thing. It is kind of bulky. It doesn't easily fit in my purse, which means I use it less than I would like to. Well, the G9 is quite a bit smaller and it has the same sensor as an SLR and so for the last couple of months I have been wishing that I would have spent a little more money and gone with the G9. As you are all aware, Circuit City is going out of business, I went to see if they had a G9 for sale and they had one left in a Salt Lake store. I went and got it for less than I paid for my other camera and I love it. It is much lighter and easier to carry around. And it has the ability to take beautiful pictures. I think I am going to take a photography class this summer so that I can take advantage of some of the features that I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

2 comments:

King Family said...

Do you have any plans for your other camera? I would willingly accept it.. :)

Wendi said...

I've seen you make that same expression that Lily is making. So cute.