
There was a day last week when it got up to 50 degrees. So we decided to let the kids go out and swing in the backyard. It was Lily's first time and she loved it and Calvin cried when it was time to come in. We are so ready for spring. After all the swinging Calvin fell asleep at the kitchen table (because he refuses to take naps).
As for other news for the week;
I have been so busy with work lately. I listed my friend Jeri's house last week. It is in a great neighborhood and it is $229000, if you know anyone looking for a home in PG let me know. I also listed Angie's great aunt's home for $72000. It is a very nice mobile home in Sandy. Jon's work schedule has been very helpful. He has been playing with the kids a lot while I work. He has Mon, Tues, Wed and 1/2 of Thurs. off every week this month.
And, we finally got our bathroom finished and it looks beautiful. Thanks Gary and Andy for all of your help.
2 comments:
I love your pictures, so cute! My kids can't wait till they can go to the park.
They are so adorbale!! You make such cute babies that you need to get working on a 3rd!!!!
Post a Comment