Here is my "What I would buy if I won the Lottery list"
I may add to this list as I decide I want more things that I see on infomercials. I tend to want everyting I see on TV, they are so convincing (up to date I haven't bought anything off of TV though).
Because I was tagged and have to answer the question about the lottery, I too will add to the lottery list. My posts are under Chrissy's and are lettered. -Jon
1. H2o mop that I saw on tv.
A. A 3000 watt Lehner brushless motor and a Castle Hydra 240 speed control for my 1/8 scale buggy.
2. A little bit bigger house with land and 4 wheelers so we could drive them around the backyard.
B. A lot bigger garage with a car hoist, heater and lots of 220V outlets.
3. A new wardrobe ( I can't remember the last time I bought myself a new outfit).
C. An RCCrawler.com hoody and another Pink Floyd T shirt.
4. A Nissan Murano or Ford Edge- orange in color with tan leather interior. Pretty much the same car but I love both of them.
D. About $50k to dump into my present truck. This will go toward a supercharged DOHC 5.4l motor, long travel suspension, Dana 60's, dual transfer cases and new paint and fenders.
5. Give Jon all the money he could ever want or need to build his little RC trucks and a big Baha Truck.
E. Give Chrissy all the money she could ever want for infomercial items, clothes and flour to feed her KitchenAid.
6. Give the kids a hefty college savings account.
F. NO! They have to get scholarships just like the rest of us. Lottery money is for fun stuff.
7. Pay off our parents mortgages.
G. I guess I should do something philanthropic, so ok.
8.Give all our siblings wonderful amounts of money for their birthdays.
H. Fine. I'll do that on Christmas. And our friends' birthdays.
9. Travel with whomever we want to and where ever we want to go.
I. Go to Moab monthly.
10. Have Jon quit his job and start his own bike shop that we can run in a small town.
J. Have Chrissy quit her job so she won't make more money than me. I think I'd rather start a machine shop in the garage, but I'll build bike parts too.
1 comment:
Those infomercials get me every time! I don't let myself watch them anymore because I become obsessed!
PS A "wonderful amount of money" would be a wonderful birthday gift!
Post a Comment