Friday, March 14, 2008

Update on the kids

Calvin has been so imaginative lately. He wears his super man cape and hard hat around everywhere, even to the store. He says he's super Calvin to the rescue (from a cartoon "Super Why") and Bob's dad (From "Bob the Builder"). It is very cute. The cape is from Jon's childhood. Nancy made it for him and it is reversable so he could be Superman or Heman. What a fun thing to pass on.


Last week Calvin was playing in the garage with Jon and his friend Joe and they told Calvin that he was "One of the Guys". I guess that really made him feel good because whenever I call his name he says "I'm not Calvin, I'm the guys". It cracks me up. And sometimes he'll randomly add "I'm the guys and the farmer" from the farmer in the dell song.


Lily has started to army crawl. She will go from sitting to scooting, to leaning forward and army crawling. It is really fun to watch. And she is so fun to dance with. Whenever I spin she laughs and laughs.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

They are so cute. They are growing up so fast.

Tina said...

Ohhhh sooooo cute!!