Here it goes. Thanks Chelsey, I love reading everyone else's so I hope people will find something interesting about my not so exciting life.
I've been tagged. My answers are posted right after Chrissy's. --Jon
10 years ago...
Hmmm, let me think. I was 13 going on 25 as my parents would say. I think I was freaking out because I was getting my first period and had no idea what to do. I probably had a crush on one of those boy bands, yes the whole band, like 'NSYNC. I hated junior high because we had just moved to Santaquin and I missed all of my friends. But I loved watching country music videos on our TV because we had to get cable to have TV at all in Santaquin. I also loved laying out on the grass with my mom and sister.
Ten years ago I was a junior in high school taking a lot of drafting classes. I rode my bike everyday and built lots of jumps and ramps in the backyard. My friends and I got to be in a Lizard Skins ad that ran in SnapBMX magazine for a month or two. My life was pretty much one big bike ride that got interrupted by school everyday. I loved listening to Tool and White Zombie and was just getting into punk music. I also wanted a Willys jeep really bad.
Things on my to do list today...
Go fill the perscription for Calvin's eczema. Get 20 more Digger books at the library so that I can read them to Calvin 300 times in the next 3 weeks before they are due. Figure out where to get Becca's beautiful hair color before people start noticing that I have gray hair coming in. Have fun with the kids without damaging my knee any more than it is. And hopefully get some of this disastrous office organized ( I guess I could be doing that instead of blogging).
I am at work, so I get to do labs, check chemicals, go on rounds and repeat. I might even get to wash filter toward the end of my shift. I will probably work on my RC car a little bit and pray that my boss doesn't read this.
Snacks I enjoy...
Anyone that knows me knows that I could eat chips, salsa and guacomole for a week straight and not get sick of it. I also love icecream from Coldstone.
I like honey roasted peanuts, pop tarts and licorice. I must also agree with Chrissy about Coldstone-- it's heaven frozen over.
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare...
Read the post below called "Lottery List"
I guess I will have to post on the lottery list too.
3 of my Bad Habits....
Wow, just three.
1) Piling up papers in the office and saying I will get to those later and I never do.
2) Making To-do lists and then writing sticky notes that say "Do your to-do lists", instead of just doing it.
3)Asking Jon to do way more than he should have to.
1. Starting projects and not finishing them, even after I have spent a small fortune.
2. Buying stuff on Ebay that I think I need, but Chrissy doesn't. That reminds me, I need to check on an auction that is ending soon.
3. Stray junk cars are attracted to me. I can't just let them wander the streets. They need a home too.
5 Places I have lived...
Taylorsville, Santaquin, St. George, Orem and PG
Orem, American Fork, Berlin, Kanab and Pleasant Grove
5 Jobs that I have had...
Dishwasher at the Family Tree, Pizza Maker at Mama K's, Waitress at Doc's BBQ and Winger's, Mary Kay Consultant, For Every Body Retail Manager, and Realtor
I haven't had that many jobs. I've been a mechanic at three different shops and now I'm a water treatment plant operator. Oh yeah, I worked at Guy's Bike Shop when I was 14.
5 Things people might not know about me...
1)I was in the Miss Santaquin Royalty and got to ride in all of the parades in the summer of 2001.
2)I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Business Management when I was 19!
3)I got married 2 1/2 months after I turned 18.
4)I am scared of needles so I had a natural birth with Lily.
5)I absolutely love doing Turbo Kickboxing at the gym and that is the worst part about having my knee hurt.
1. I wrecked a cop car.
2. I drove a 710 HP Ford GT.
3. I currently have 11 RC cars. I only have 3 real cars right now, but I'm working on a fourth.
4. I dislike talking on the phone, especially to people I don't know.
5. In the seventh grade I wished that I was a Terminator, or at least that I could have a robotic arm to punch holes through steel doors and bullies.
That was fun. I tag Jon, BreAnna, Tina, Noelle and Wendy
1 comment:
Ummm, I have to hear about wrecking the cop car. And I don't think Dave's a big blog stalker.
Post a Comment