After shooting I took Calvin back to camp to hang out with Grandma Nielson, Lily, Carla Garner and the cousins. All the little kids drove Calvin's battery powered green 4-wheeler around until the batteries wore down. We played card games in the trailer and made dinner.
All the while, Jon, my dad and Travis were out fly fishing. They hiked 8 miles and were gone about 8 hours. This was Jon's first experience with fly fishing. I think he thought that was too long of a trip for his first time.
We sat around the campfire for a little while and then headed home. It was a fun day.
1 comment:
I love these pictures of you guys shooting. Shooting is sooooo much fun! People here just don't understand this . . . . I had an lady take away water guns that my kids had in the pool. She looked at me as if I were trying to train my kids to be serial killers! Get a grip lady!
Post a Comment