Friday, March 27, 2009
Mommy Daughter date
On Wednesday Lily and I went with our friends Jeri and Darcy to get glitter toes done. Lily was so cute, she sat so still and let the beautician paint her little toes. I kept asking her if she was having fun and she would say "yaaa". Then we went to lunch at the Pizza Factory and Lily was so quiet and she sat still in her high chair and ate her lunch. We had so much fun. On the way home she kept saying "toes, toes", it was so cute. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of Lily's toe nails before they all fell off the next day. I think the girl doing her toes forget to put the bond x on because my are perfectly stuck to my toes and last year when I got them done they stayed on for 8 weeks! Lily gets to have hers redone next week and then hopefully I will get a picture. We need to have mommy daughter dates more often.
Here is a pictures of our re-done toes. The girls who did them last week skipped a step and they fell off. I hope they stick this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to do things like this with Melynn, but she is much to wiggly for that. Sounds like you had fun all the same.
Post a Comment