After a few weeks of taking a break from reading, I decided to read Eclipse. This one was by far my favorite. Half way through it, I decided that I can finally like Edward. I really couldn't understand the obsession with him until he started explaining himself in this book and then I thought he was great. But Poor Jacob. I am excited to read Breaking Dawn even though everyone says it is crazy. I will have to wait until we go to Moab next week, I can read it in the Blazer and not feel guilty for spending to much time with my face in a book.
3 comments:
I liked breaking dawn the most of the four.
I liked Jacob a lot more than Edward. Every time Bella would talk about Edwards hard cold body it gave me the creeps!!! Yuk!
Eclipse was my fav, too!
Post a Comment