That's really cute.
lolol That is sooo cute!!!
He's so smart! I love how he's practically yelling the song. And then Lil just stares at you the whole time, lol. Cute kids.
He is sooooo cute! I love the way Lily is watching him.I haven't figured out how to flip a video . . . I kick myself every time I take one that way and then realize what I've done!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's really cute.
lolol That is sooo cute!!!
He's so smart! I love how he's practically yelling the song. And then Lil just stares at you the whole time, lol. Cute kids.
He is sooooo cute! I love the way Lily is watching him.
I haven't figured out how to flip a video . . . I kick myself every time I take one that way and then realize what I've done!!
Post a Comment