We gave Calvin and Lily a craft box for Christmas and Calvin said "Mom, let's build a train." So here it is. We used some food boxes out of our paper recycling and the rest came from the craft box.
HOLY COW! You guys are so stinkin creative. I never would have thought to build a train like that....hopefully inspiration will hit before we have kids! ;) Calvy looks so little in that picture. It's weird how sometimes he looks so grown-up and sometimes he's still so small.
4 comments:
very creative. Wish I had thought of something like that.
That is so cute!! How goes the kitchen cupboards?
Very creative Calvin and Lily! Looks like you are having fun!
HOLY COW! You guys are so stinkin creative. I never would have thought to build a train like that....hopefully inspiration will hit before we have kids! ;) Calvy looks so little in that picture. It's weird how sometimes he looks so grown-up and sometimes he's still so small.
Post a Comment