Today was different from the same old, same old stuff. I took the kids up to my grandma's house to make cookies and visit for a while. It was fun hanging out with Great-Grandma Stevens. We made a whole bunch of odd shaped sugar cookies and and helped grandma learn how to use her digital camera. The kids loved seeing her, we will have to do that more often.
She also watched the kids while I went to an AllPro meeting. A group of agents are banning together and suing Allpro. I went to see what it is all about. I will probably put in $150 in hopes of recovering some of my commission. It is now estimated that there are 80 agents and $800,000 in commissions that AllPro stole. It is sicking when I think about all of the work I put into those transactions and how all of my closing landed in a certain time frame of not getting paid and how another broker did this to me! Ahhhhhhh! Okay, there is my ranting and raving. You should of heard these agents, they were so furious. I hope I get something at the end of all of this. My other broker didn't even get a slap on the hand when she screwed me out of money. This deal is a little different becasue there are so many of us. Cross your fingers for us!
Then I came home to find out that someone made an offer on my Santaquin listing. Yeah!!! And I will hopefully have 2 things under contract tomorrow. Oh man, I hope this works out. I would love to end the year on a half way decent note!!
2 comments:
That is sickening. I hope it all works out. :) That's a hopeful smile.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment