I think that the time change has made my sweet little Lily a lunatic. All week she has been soooo whiny. She takes toys away from Calvin and scratches him and holds on to my leg all day. She throws food everywhere, she wakes up at 6 am and won't take good naps. This morning she was very pleasant and she didn't wake up until 8 am and I thought she had adjusted to the time change. She ate all of her breakfast, played quietly while I made a couple of phone calls and she was being very good. Then she comes into the office a little whiny, so I pick her up and give her a hug and she throws up everywhere. I mean 3 or 4 times, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, chunks everywhere. My pregnant friend, Jenna, was on the phone and heard everything. Sorry, Jenna. I get stuff cleaned up, not without gagging 100 times. And Lily is happy as can be, she just goes on playing. How is that for random. No fever, no mood problems, no laying around, just throw up. Maybe the time change did that too!
Calvin is being a little angel. He has been on a cleaning kick lately. He cleans up everything, his room, the family room, the toy room, he puts his dishes in the sink. It is so nice. He is also doing this wierd thing where all the doors in the house have to be shut. I'll go upstairs and every door is shut, he won't let Lily go in any room because he says she will mess it up. It is kind of funny but sad for Lily.
2 comments:
I've been wondering if it was the time change that has turned my sweet girls into monsters. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Oh, and sorry about the puke. That is probably the worst thing to clean up- especially on carpet!
I will forgive you for your throwing up baby. I am just glad that I didn't have to clean it up. My gag reflex has been a little sensitive lately...
Post a Comment