I added a few decorations to the house this last month. I am not much of a designer but it was fun thinking up some of the stuff.

These tiles will go on the ledge between the living room and kitchen. Jon is making easels for them to sit on.

These next 4 pictures are the additions to the family room.

I couldn't avoid getting my reflection in this.


I love Dr. Seuss, Calvin and Hobbes, and the prophets. I had a hard time choosing what to put here. If you can't read it, it says "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." Dr. Seuss

I love vases and ceramic things, and I had a lot of these just sitting in the basement, so I decided to put them in the kitchen. My neighbor helped me put them up this way because the way I did it originally looked silly. A lot of the things up there are things that Jon made in his college ceramics class. There is no better way to show off his work.


Jon inherited his Grandma's spoon collection, so we hung them up in the office and we hope to add our own spoons to it. It is amazing how many places she had been.
4 comments:
It's so fun to make improvements here and there, and fun to see your improvements! Very nicely done.
It all looks really good! I like the vases on the cabinets, and I really love the bike!! So cute!
Good job! Looks really good!
I thought it was kind of funny that Jon wanted Grandma's spoon collection, but it is really cool. I'm glad you guys are displaying them. YOu WILL have to add your own to it!
Post a Comment