Friday, November 14, 2008

Eight

I have been tagged by many people to do this one. So here I go.

8 favorite TV shows:
It will be a stretch for me to even name eight shows that are on TV, I don't have time to watch anything.
1. Dancing with the stars
2. One Tree Hill
3. American Idol
4. Super Nanny
5. King of Queens
6. Friends
7. So You think you can Dance
8. The Office

8 Favorite Restraunts:
This shouldn't be hard, If I had the money I would eat out all the time.
1. Cafe Rio
2. Bajio
3. Tepanyaki
4. Carrabas
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Brick Oven
7. Pizza Factory
8. Chilis

8 Things that happened yesterday:
This will be hard, I can barely remember what happened this morning. I think I need to buy some Ginko Biloba
1. Dropped Calvin off at Preschool
2. Cleaned out the 2 disastrous primary closets at the church
3. Read books to the kids
4. Pushed the kids on the swings
5. Took the kids on a walk
6. Watched the Office
7. Made chicken salad for dinner
8. Kissed Jon goodnight

8 Things that I look forward to:
1. Getting paid one day!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Going to the movies with sisters and mom next week
5. Being done with the end of year primary stuff
6. Playing games with friends again
7. Lily talking more
8. Going to the temple with Jon tomorrow

8 Things on my wish list:
This is kind of the same as above.
1. I would love a set of miracle blades, you know the knives on the infomercials.
2. Seeing Kenny Chesney in concert again.
3. 2 closings in the next month
4. To win the lottery :)
5. I don't know. I am not really a wanty person. Jon could put a hundred things on a wish list but I think I am pretty content with what I have. But I will keep trying to think of stuff.
6. An hour massage
7. A professional decorator to decorate my house.
8. World peace

8 people That I tag:
1. Bambie
2. Wendi
3. Jenna
4. Shawna
5. Jana
6. Marybeth
7. Chelsey
8. Jeri
Sorry if you are one of the 8 that tagged me, just ignore the tag.

No comments: